Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Shop Update


With the little Shopette in London open for a few days now, all our energies have been directed at getting it nice and stocked up, filled with beautiful art. So far we have a selection of canvas prints, framed artworks, originals, postcards, stickers and magnets, as well as a budding line of necklaces and pendants - all featuring my illustrations.

But that's no fun if you're not in London, huh? I got the bulk amount of canvas prints on offer up in my ETSY shop too - so go and take a peep if there's something you like! For all my followers, if there's a particular illustration of mine you'd like as a print, but don't see it in the shop, send me a convo through etsy and I'd be happy to print special requests :-) That's my little treat for you!


Now I think I've managed to keep prices pretty low for Christmas, but for every order of more than two prints I'll add little treats and presents. Sound yummy? Go on, take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx