Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wounded Rhymes


Perhaps the gentleman she wanted to dance with is dancing with another lady? I'm not sure, but this damsel is quite dissatisfied with the situation she finds herself in.

Another piece, framed and ready for the upcoming Baroque Ball I will be painting at. I wonder if a handsome gentleman will ask ME to dance? At any rate, I will not pout like this powdered and rouged coquette, I will be busy painting ephemeral little Baroque-style portraits to entertain the guests at the Zichy Palace.


1 comment:

  1. she truly is wonderful! such fabulous expression and her hair is dreamy wonderful! Her clothing her folded arms, every detail is wonderful! Wishing you a grand time at the ball.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx