Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Love and Blisters

Inspiration comes in many forms, sometimes in a way you would least expect it. Many of you know I have been on a strange and wonderful journey far from home. When the wonderful ladies behind the incredible label High Tea with Mrs. Woo announced a little story competition, I decided to open my heart and share the spark of inspiration that led me here, to the other side of the world.

I am blown away as I have just been announced the winner.


Take a look at the blog to read my piece, and the work of the other entrants.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's a beautiful piece...you really have a special way with the pen...hm the keyboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Congratulations! that is so cool. :) dreamy and enlivening. You describe the pivotal moment so beautifully...Love it! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx