Friday, May 7, 2010

Interview and feature on "Something we Like"

"Something we Like" - a very cool online site that features artists, designers and creative types has just published a fantastic interview with me, talking about my art, processes and my inspirations... please do go take a look, leave a cute comment, then come back here to shower me with adoration! ...just joking ;-)






Also, one of Victoria Buckley's poesy rings was featured in "Trend Hunter" this last week, featuring my creepy illustration of everlasting commitment ..even beyond the grave ;-)

Described as a ring definitely not for those afraid of commitment... take a look at the feature:  Trend Hunter - 'Til Death Ring



2 comments:

  1. Great job with the interview and congratulations for it! Feel the adoration waves from the US? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Astera, thanks for the comment, I'm glad you enjoyed the interview!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx